So like this wednesday we had a mission conference in the Holy land of Västerhaninga. It was such a spiritual feast and I was able to take part in it. Elder Sahlin (my man) gave me a call last week and asked me to take part in a "panel" during zone conference. He then told me I would be asked to answer these there questions:
1. Why are you obedient?
2. What does your calling to represent the Lord Jesus Christ mean?
3. How has your mission changed you?
Wow these are hard questions hahaha
But I was super glad to have this opportunity.
1. My favorite part of PMG is the section called "Accountability" and it says: We will all stand before the the Lord at the last judgement and give an accounting for what we have done with the opportunities He has given us. Like I love that! Being a missionary is a big opportunity that I have and I can't waste it!!
2. So I thought of the word representative and what that means. To represent something is to try and make it as similar as possible. And the Christ like attribute I would say is the most important as a missionary is Love. In the Swedish version of Moroni 7:46 "Kärleken sviker aldrig" which translates to love never faileth. The more love you show in this work, the easier and better it gets!! #HowToLove
3. Well... this question is super hard.. but I would say there are two things that I have come to know are the most important to me. 1. My family, I love my mom; ... Jodi ;) and my dad is my biggest role model. Elizabeth is my best friend and I can't wait to be with her. And of course those three little munchkins running around in the 912, they are the life of the party!
The Conference was fantastic and I learned so much. Äldste Sahlin challenged us to push a little harder and to "test" the Lord to see if he would bless us. Well that is exactly what we did. Come Saturday we decided that we were going to pray to find a progressing investigator in all of our personal and comp prayers. After a long day of not a ton of success pressed on a little long and were walking home at like 20.30. As we were about to cross the street a man named Rickard stopped us and we had a good gospel chat about... life. It was super good and while we were talking, Sarah (a old investigator) text us and wanted to meet with us and then come to church next week. The Lord doesn't let ya down!!
Well Like I am sorry I don't have any funny stories but whateves ;) have a good week dudes!! I love you allllll!!
Från Malmö till Kiruna