Sorry Mom but like this email might not be too swell....
I'll just give the bullet points, you know the drill!
- We had a FHE with a less active member and his wife is not a member. We taught about the Restoration and she was very open and postitve! Wow we have been blessed so much lately!
The couple have a roommate and he works at a GoKart place and said he would invite us there. #dreamsreallydocometrue
- Tuesday we had StAkE rEpOrTs so we spent 7 hours on a computer filling the progress of the missionary work in the Stockholm Stake..... tråkigt
- On Wednesday the YW made us a classic Swedish dinner and then then we got on the topic of America and they challenged us to try and draw a pictire of USA and then label all the stakes and the sizes etc. It was so hard!! Try it, you will fail.. guaranteed.
- had splits with the man Elder Bailey (S/O) this week!! He is a stud!! We are going to room in college probs!!
- We were forced to join the ward choir and I am singing tenor... I am light headed....
- Played some ball on Friday, life is good
- Ludwig said he wants to get baptized but his parents want him to wait... ya we'll see about that ;)
Dudes life is super good here! It is getting cold but I love it!! See ya soon!